Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another Side of Reality

Floating in and out of the creative space can be joyful and fulfilling spritually but we have got to face the everyday reality in order to sustain.

I just moved all my stuff home from my shared studio in Tai Koo. Wondering through the carton box labyrinth makes me feel like I am living in a warehouse making friend with dust and confusion.

Accounting matters come as a package of the whole rental thing and cutting off from the place is something more than just moving out.

There are certain things and people that makes us happy and it is very likely that they are accompanied by other things. It a mental process to accept peacefully the 'by-products' and continue the joy and pleasure. That is a trade off in life. If we can comprimise, we can enjoy the pleasure and eventually becomes happier; otherwise, we have to let it go.

The worst thing to do is to complain what we do not have without putting effort in makin things happen. No one can have all the good things in life.

Hope it will not take too long to finish the 'by-products' before I start torching again.

No comments: